Walk and Talk “Camino de Santiago” edition
“You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.”
– Paulo Coehlo
30 April – 07 May, 2020
Why will I be interested in the walk?
- Because sometimes you just want to experience something different.
- Because being in nature is the perfect disconnection that you need to recharge batteries
- Because talking/thinking things through is better when you move your body
- Because having professional guidance in changing your thought patterns is always better than to do it yourself
- Because this is something you always wanted to do and now you are actually making time for it
- Because you just need to enjoy, relax, walk and take time for yourself, as the rest we are taking care of
- And many more reasons…but just because you want it
Ultreia Camino starting from the need of disconnecting from the daily stress and getting back to your roots. What do we mean when we say roots. We mean simply moving your body, walking, in pure nature, beautiful scenery and simple life. We donñt need anything more than being present and taking the time for ourselves.
Walking while being coached and guided through your thinking and emotional process synchronizes the behavioural change and creates long term impact.
For a deeper understanding of the why and information of the walk, watch video.
For whom is this walk?
If you identify yourself with any of the above, contact us.
Every morning, during breakfast we have small questions for setting different intentions for the walk. Every evening, during dinner we have a sharing round where everyone has the chance to share their experience and thoughts.
During the walk, you have the option to choose different reflection exercises that will guide your thoughts and actions towards your goal. Also, everyone walks at their own pace, therefore you choose if you want to walk with someone, or alone, when you want to stop or continue.
Everything is optional and under your own control.
For a more detailed schedule and routes contact us.
How about the food on the Camino?
On the Camino we will find the so called “Peregrino menu”, which is a 3 course meal aimed to fill you up with energy, therefore heavy in carbohydrates (potatoes and meat) and some vegetables. So this your chance to try it out!
We also have the option for vegetarian dishes, though within certain limits. That is why it is better for us to know your dietary needs beforehand.
Where will we stay?
We will all stay in “albergues”, which are hostels along the way.
The room distribution will vary according to the village, but sharing rooms will be part of the adventure. Every albergue is equipped with kitchen, laundry room, washing machines and products. We will need to bring our own towel and hygiene kit.
On the left are the albergues we will stay at in order:
- Sarria Albergue O’durmiendo
- Portomarin albergue Pasiño a Pasiño
- Palas del Rei albergue San Marcos
- Ribadiso albergue Milpies
- O’Pino Arca albergue Edreira
- Santiago de Compostela albergue San Martin