“You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.”
– Paulo Coehlo
May 29 – June 7, 2019
Why will I be interested in the walk?
Connection. Authenticity. Masculinity.
- We are convinced that many challenges in today’s society are caused by men who – deep down – feel disconnected with themselves, with the world around them and with other men (friends, family members, co-workers etc.)
- We are providing a space that will help you face what’s holding you back from being more authentic, and to reflect on what it means for you to be a man in today’s society.
- Our hike on a physically demanding stretch of the “Camino del Norte” will allow you to connect deeply and authentically with yourself and with a group of up to 10 inspiring men.
- In the rough and rugged landscape of northern Spain, you will experience comradery, receive open feedback and test your boundaries.
- Together, we will explore what healthy masculinity means to us.
- While spending a lot of time actively moving our bodies and being in nature, you will experience a powerful coaching process facilitated by two experienced coaches – a great combination to create a positive and long-term impact on your daily lives.
- Arne and Benedikt have been working with individuals and groups on personal development for many years and have each walked on Camino several times.
Are you ready to join the adventure?
For a deeper understanding of the why and information of the walk, watch video.
For whom is this walk?
If you identify yourself with any of the above, contact us.
Arrival day, leaving you time to make your way to Irun by 18:00, where we will have a group dinner
Walking days 2-7 with 15-30 km of walking as well as individual and group coaching elements every day
Every morning, during breakfast we set an intention or take on a challenge for the walk. Every evening, during dinner we have a sharing round where everyone has the chance to share their experience and thoughts.
During the walk, you have the option to choose different reflection exercises that will guide your thoughts and actions towards your goal. Also, everyone walks at their own pace, therefore you choose if you want to walk with someone, or alone, as well as when you want to take breaks or continue.
We facilitate the space, but you remain in charge of and accountable for your own experience.
For a more detailed schedule and routes contact us.
How about the food on the Camino?
On the Camino we will find the so called “Peregrino menu”, which is a 3 course meal aimed to fill you up with energy, therefore heavy in carbohydrates (potatoes and meat) and some vegetables. So this your chance to try it out!
We also have the option for vegetarian dishes, though within certain limits. That is why it is better for us to know your dietary needs beforehand.
Where will we stay?
We will all stay in “albergues”, which are hostels along the way.
The room distribution will vary according to the village, but sharing rooms will be part of the adventure. Every albergue is equipped with kitchen, laundry room, washing machines and products. We will need to bring our own towel and hygiene kit.